CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

My New Found Meat Substitute

Mushrooms can be a great substitute for meat. I just knew it recently when one of our friends introduced it to us. I started eating mushrooms when I was just a kid but I didn't realize that it could be a substitute for meat. I also learned from him that mushrooms can be cultivated. The idea of cultivating mushrooms interests me a lot. My husband and I once visited a mushroom house in Opol. I was amazed to see the fruiting bags with mushrooms on it. We wanted to have our own fruiting bags so we decided to buy a few. Just this week, we were so amazed to see that we already have grown our own mushrooms. I was even more amazed to see that its growing fast. I am so excited to harvest some tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile