CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Menstruation, I want You Back

Finally, I was able to see my OB Gynecologist just this morning. I was with my office mate since we have the same OB-Gyne. We're not actually having our prenatal check up but we're there for a Family Planning counselling. We consulted our doctor for the best contraception that is suitable for us. The doctor has given us options, from pills to injectables. Since both of  us are oblivious, we prefer to go for the injectable. However, I need to have our regular menstruation back before the doctor can have us injected. I still don't have my period since I gave birth so the doctor gave me pills that I should take 3 times a day for three days. I will then count 7 to 10 days after my last intake of the pills. By that time, my menstruation should be back. I hope the pills are effective. I really want my regular menstruation back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile