CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

plain housewife

It's my third day of being a plain housewife. I love being with my baby the whole day. How I I wish I could take care of him 24/7 but I know it is impossible. We have to meet a lot of payables such as house rental, monthly dues for the equity of our housing unit, Pag-ibig monthly amortization, etc. I need to help my husband earn in order to meet the finances since he still have deductions with his salary. I know God is able and I am clinging on to His promises. My God is able and He is my JEHOVAH JIREH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile