CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2012

CeeJay, You're a Blessing

We dedicated our little boy to God yesterday. We acknowledge God's sovereignty  over the child and to us the parents as well. Before the actual ceremony, Bishop Bong  counselled us, the parents and the godparents. He emphasized to us our responsibilities towards the child. I was so amazed with my baby during the counselling. He was so behaved. He was even more behaved when  Bishop Bong prayed. He was just staring at Bishop Bong as if he wanted to talk. Everyone in the house admired him for behaving so well. He's such a good baby. After the ceremony was the feast. We really thank God for His provision, for the realization of our baby's dedication. We thank God for the lives of the people who were around during the celebration. 

We thank God for the gifts our little boy received. We really thank God for everything. We know that without him, the dedication of our baby boy will not be realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile