CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY NANAY

Mothers Day is fast approaching. The best gift that we can give to our mothers is our time and love. I would love to go home and be with my mother on Mother's Day but I couldn't since my son is still a baby and it wouldn't be healthy for a 3 month infant to have a long travel. I know my nanay can understand. I still can show my love and give her my time on that special day by making a phone call, talk to her, and let her hear the voice of her one and only grandchild - my son ceejay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile